Well its that time a year again the you have to spend time with your family. It is suppose to be a joyous occasion but sometimes its anything but that! We all have those toxic friends and family members that we only see once a year. Here are a few ways to set healthy holiday boundaries.
- Come in peace. Leave old feuds and fights in the past. You don’t want to waste energy or time being angry
- Make sure you are clear on what parts of your life you want to share. Don’t feel pressured to answer questions you don’t want to.
- When having conversations one on one chose good memories to tall about, if you feel that the conversation is heading in a negative direction excuse yourself.
- Make sure to ask your Heavenly Staff to go before you and to surround you when your there. You can also ask your Angels to go before you to prepare the way. It is amazing what will happen when you ask them to go and matin the peace.
- Smile, be happy, be thankful, be gracious
- Spend time with the children, there is no drama there. ( Unless they are teenagers… 16 year old mom here)
- Say ‘No” without guilt
- Take care of your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs affirm ” I am at peace, I am in control and I am happy” make sure you remain centered, focused and grounded.
- Don’t make excuses for yourself or anyone else.
- Say “yes” because you want to, not out of obligation or to please others.
If you are hosting the holidays in your home make sure you get one of our energy clearing kits.
I wish you love, peace and amazing blessing this holiday season and always!
Dr. Fran xoxo
P.S. Drop me a line and let me know what you think about this blog! I would love to hear from you.